The following materials are prohibited from acceptance at Widention Recycling, LLC facility:
- Non-Recyclable Materials of any kind, including asphalt, concrete, debris, dirt, rags, tires, trash, mattresses, wood, plastic, glass, mirror, televisions, monitors, keyboards, etc.
- Free-flowing liquids including hazardous liquids (e.g., gasoline, motor oil, oil filters and other lubricants, hydraulic fluids, anti-freeze, ammonia, mercury, and oil paint) and non-hazardous materials (e.g. water)
- Flammable and Combustible Materials or other petroleum products, including diesel fuel and gasoline.
- Radioactive Materials of any type (e.g., military scrap, medical scrap, thickness measuring devices)
- Explosives or potential explosives of any type, such as munitions scrap (e.g., ammunition, shells)
- Poisons, Infectious Materials, Bio-Hazard or Chemicals in solid, powder, liquid, gaseous form (e.g., fertilizers) or needles/sharps.
- Containers or Cylinders (Pressurized, Closed, or Formerly Containing Hazardous Materials) (e.g., propane tanks, oxygen tanks, compressed gas tanks, aerosol cans, bulk storage tanks, fire extinguishers, storage tanks, process vessels).
If you have any questions about those materials or one that is not mentioned above, you can call us at 770-934-9433.